Quick & easy system for great management ... Work Smarter
- Get consultancy before investment
- Develop system as per your requirement
- Know business better
- Establish system with steps for better results
- One time development for long term results
Delivery will be made after 10 to 20 working days from the date of Purchase Order (PO) and all requirements freezed!
- Website domain
- Website hosting = 2,000 MB
- Unlimited Email
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited IT consultancy
- Online Support only
- Online Training 1 time provided
- Get all info from Team.
- Decide Domain. Eg: www.abc.com. Team will confirm with availability.
- Decide Options & Final quotation on paper by Team.
- Discuss with Technical Team for any query. Freeze your requirements.
- Confirm with 50% payment by AC pay cheque to “Clicksin Infotech”.
- Final delivery as per specification. Pay balance 50%.
- Team will be in touch with you forever for any support or assistance.
- Systems Requirements have typically been defined by IT staff, by interviewing users to determine their operational business needs.
- The designs that are established are then based on Technology, with Application Design, Database Design and Object Design reflecting that technology.
- The technology is used to deliver the desired business benefits and designs are then implemented to meet desired business Performance Requirements.
1. What can you help me with?
With whatever we can. Preparing cost analysis, establishing team roles, creating roadmaps. Defining business goals, key business values, target users, main features, prioritising. We can find you similar projects that are already active on the market to benchmark against. We can assist you with creating user personas, mock-ups, user stories, time frame, establishing project status and preparing project estimation. We'll be happy to outline project specification, prepare wireframes, details concerning integrations with external services, API documentation, required features list.
2. How do I create a product with you?
If you have an idea contact us by our online form, e-mail or phone We'll meet and talk it over. Just be sure to prepare as much info about your idea as possible, it will smoothen the meeting and benefit further cooperation. If you don't know how to get around to it, go ahead and read our blog entry on how to write a project brief.
3. How do you guarantee product quality?
We evaluate the result after every two weeks, we test our work (we conduct both development and acceptance tests), we present it to you, we apply your feedback so you know you get what you are paying for.
“We see a lot of feature-driven product design in which the cost of features is not properly accounted. Features can have a negative value to customers because they make the products more difficult to understand and use. We are finding that people like products that just work. It turns out that designs that just work are much harder to produce that designs that assemble long lists of features.”
“Quality must be enforced, otherwise it won't happen. We programmers must be required to write tests, otherwise we won't do it.”
“The higher the price of information in a software team, the less effective the team is.”
“Any software project must have a technical leader, who is responsible for all technical decisions made by the team and have enough authority to make them. Responsibility and authority are two mandatory components that must be present in order to make it possible to call such a person an architect.”
“We must not blame programmers for their bugs. They belong to them only until the code is merged to the repository. After that, all bugs are ours!”